Terms and Conditions
All bookings made with The Frontline Property Management and Rentals are subject to these terms and conditions, on agreement made between us, the agent and owners, and you the client.
The following terms and conditions are for all properties managed and rented by The Frontline Property Management.
• Please note that all prices shown are based on “Saturday to Saturday” stays. We offer flexibilty and choice on many on our properties, so contact us for shorter stays and differing check in dates. To avoid disappointment, please try and arrange your accommodation around the Saturday rule for the peak months of the year.
• We are authorised by various owners/companies to offer their properties for rental, and can indicate if a property is available between certain dates. A booking is not taken as confirmed until the relevant forms and deposit are received and confirmation sent.
• To confirm a booking, a deposit and completed booking form must be received. The remaining balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival. If the booking is for arrival within 8 weeks, the full balance must be paid to confirm booking.
• Payment must be sent immediately following making the booking, with e-mailed proof of transfer. If payment is not received, the property could be offered to another party.
• The outstanding balance must be received 8 weeks prior to arrival. If the final balance of the rental is not received from the renter 4 weeks prior to arrival, we reserve the right to cancel the booking, re-let the property and retain the deposit.
• A refundable security deposit will be required. This deposit will either be returned on departure or within 5 working days of vacation of property, provided no damage or unreasonable cleaning costs are incurred.
• Properties are available for occupancy from 4pm on day of arrival until 10am on the day of your departure unless agreed otherwise. We will be flexible with the times where possible, however this cannot be guaranteed as the apartments have to be cleaned and checked prior to the arrival of the next guests.
• The accommodation provided for the booking is for those named on the confirmation sheet. Subletting, sharing, over occupation or assignment is prohibited. In the unlikely event that the booked accommodation is cancelled for reasons out of our control, every effort will be made to offer comparable or better accommodation.
• You are responsible for the property for the duration of your stay. You are responsible for leaving the property in a clean and tidy condition, and will be billed for any excess cleaning. You are liable for any breakages and damage to the property or its contents. Should you not replace any breakages or pay locally for any damage sustained, you will be billed on your return from your holiday. Any third party or other guests visiting the property during your holiday will be regarded as your responsibility and any damages or breakages caused will be your liability.
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the properties, however it is permitted on the terraces or in the garden areas.
• The property will be clean for you arrival. Please prebook additional cleans in advance to avoid disappointment. Extra cleans are charged at 15€ per hour. Extra linen changes at 12€ per person.
• Cots, high chairs and extra beds are available on request.
• Special requirements must be advised at time of booking (ie. disabled access, baby cots, special occasions, transfers etc) Any of our additional services such as car hire, limousine hire, charter yachts should be requested early and will be confirmed within 48 hours of request.
Cancellation and Amendments
• If for any reason you need to change or cancel your booking, this must be done in writing. We will do our utmost to make the changes but it may not always be possible. You will be asked to pay an administration fee or any cost incurred for making the alteration.
• Please inform us in writing of any cancellation of your booking. A cancellation will only be accepted from the person who originally made the booking. The cancellation will take effect from the date that the letter is received. Cancellation charges are as follows: In this event, as is standard practice, the following charges will be incurred:
up to 8 weeks - no cancellation charge
6-8 weeks - 50% of rate refunded
4-6 weeks - 25% of rate refunded
Less than 4 weeks - no refund
• Adequate insurance should be taken out to protect against cancellation of all booking aspects.
Due to unforeseeable circumstances, we reserve the right to switch a booking to accommodation of equivalent or higher standard or your monies returned.
• Any complaints regarding the accommodation must be advised to the managing agent or key holder within 24 hours of arrival.
• Although each urbanisation has its own set of rules that needs to be adhered to, we are unable to accept responsibility for any inconvenience caused by any disturbances such as neighbouring properties, land, tenants/clients or animals. Nor can we take responsibility for failure of local services, such as electricity, water supply, electric or gas equipment. or for any temporary unavailability of any general amenities, including television, pools, road works or road conditions. The availability to community pools is at the descretion of the President of the communities, and some pools are not available during the winter months. As a rule of thumb, the period for most complexes is May October. However our descripions of all our properties are as accurate as possible.
• The property owners makes every effort to ensure that their properties are of the highest standard and that all appliances and equipment are functioning well. In the unlikely event of any failure of an appliance, will do our utmost to replace or repair during your stay but this is the extent of our liability. We cannot take responsibility for Owner Direct made bookings.
• All baggage, money and personal possessions remain at all times at your own risk. Suitable insurance cover should be purchased to protect any items of value.
• Your safety is extremely important to us, we do our very best to ensure our properties are safe, but we cannot accept any liability for any accidents occurring in the properties or in the communities. If you have any special needs or concerns, please advise at the time of booking.
• Using any electrical items ie. washing machine, dishwasher, iron, kettle, etc. is at your discretion, and we hold no responsible for any injury or damage that could occur.
• This website is regularily upgraded, and there may be alteration and amendments. It is possible that prices and information may change. Facilities and local attractions are intended solely as information, and we are therefore unable to accept any liability for these being unavailable for any reasons during your holiday period.
Long Term Rentals
• Long term rental accommodation can only be secured by a deposit. Typically 1-2 months. The deposit is non refundable incase of cancellation by the tenant.
• All long term rentals are subject to 2 months deposit and 1 month rent in advance. Finder fee may apply on certain properties.
• All other terms and conditions are subject to the rental contract bat time of signing. Contracts are provided between the owner, and the tenant in Spanish with English translation.